http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

February 9, 2010

365 project: week 6

happy to report i am staying on track and i finished another week!  i am still slow at creating these pages and i need to figure out how to get faster...they can't take me all of nap time to complete!  i did have about an hour left to work on some orders, so that was good!
week 6. page 1



week 6. page 2

happy tuesday!  we are still getting snow...so lots of outside time around here!


and

6 comments:

  1. The new layout for your 365 pages is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....such a great job. You are going to be so happy you've documented all this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are doing your pages digital. Every layout looks different from the last week. The paper you are using is so pretty. Your girls are beautiful. I found you thru project tuesday. Have a good week, enjoy the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by! i'm glad you commented so i could have the pleasure of finding your blog. i adore your pages!!! - gorgeous... i am also in love with the font you used. your girls are adorable and you have a beautiful fam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are stunning!Do you print them or are you planning to make a photo book of them by the end of the year?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa