http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

April 20, 2010

365 project: week 15 & 16

i can't believe i worked on week 15 & 16...that is just crazy to me!  here are 2 weeks again, since we were on vacation last week!  i keep telling myself i am not really 'scrapbooking' that much, but really i am, just all on-line.  

i am hoping to get some pages done in the girls book again...i really wanted to have them updated by june, but it is not looking good!  i guess that is life...right?!  i am hoping i can get almost caught up by their birthday.

here is week 15...as you can see from the pictures...a lot of them with mara in either the er or the hospital...what a week it was and i am glad it is over!

week 15: page 1

week 16: page 2

 week 16: page 1
 
week 16: page 2
 
i am trying to do the 'week in a life' with ali edwards this week, but i am not sure how that is going and it is only tuesday.  my thought was to do each day for each girl...so i did good this morning and then after nap...no pictures...so we will see what tomorrow brings.  i was hoping it would help me get some scrapbooking, but maybe i should just work on their books and do this project next year...sounds like so much fun!

enjoy your tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Love your digital 365! I especially love reading those little journal cards. Super cute font!!
    I'm doing week in the life too. If I can keep up Yikes!
    Take care Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like after a scary week you deserved a wonderful vacation away. Great pages, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures. I'm so wishing my hubby and I could get away for adults only. After that adventure with Mara you really needed a vacation. So glad she's ok now. My niece gets like that sometimes too and doesn't poop for 3/4 days then her stomach really hurts her, hasn't had a fever though. About once a month this happens and lasts about a week. I'm also doing "week in a life" Ali is so talented and catches her family stories in such a sweet simple way. So far day two almost done and am going strong. I really looked at different things I usually don't and love the journaling I'm keeping for them. If you don't get your girls albums caught up I think just doing Project Life will really capture this year pretty good for both of them. Have a good week and good luck if you continue with "week in a life"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh...your vaction looked sooo relaxing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor Mara. I'm glad she is feeling much better! I'm also happy you had a ton of fun on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor kid! Glad she's feeling better. And it looks like you had a fantastic vacation! I'm so impressed that you are keeping up with your Project 365. Seeing your cute layouts makes me want to catch mine back up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa