i just updated the shop!
with...
there are 6 new ones in the shop...more will be coming soon!
and
just 1 for now, but i have more cut and ready to sew!
i am still wishing for a studio...lindsey over at the pleated poppy just did a little tour of hers...LOVE it! a girl can dream...right!?
but, we did get to Ikea this weekend and I got a little rolling cart for all of my sewing supplies that i need right at my finger tips...I like it and i am hoping it works.
i am still working on how could i make a studio happen...
and next week...some new items i am working on!
a little peak for you...
and
as always, if you are looking for something in the shop and can't find it, please contact me...I LOVE doing custom orders!
and it is has been SO hard to be working inside, when the sky looks like this...
and it is has been SO hard to be working inside, when the sky looks like this...
happy day!







I LOVE the color pencil totes!! Adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment this morning! Youre too sweet.
Did you see the giveaway? You need to check it out! Lots of cute things for your girls.. ( just warning ya-- you'll want to spend some money! Ha but hold off bc Friday I have a dscount to offer to my readers)
love your stuff... the messy flowers- hair clips are my favorite!
ReplyDeletelinked to you from the vintage pearl!!
i found you due to the vintage pearl giveaway . . . i'm a minnesotan too. hope you're keeping cool this week. it's been horrendously hot (at least in the cities) and i'm pregnant (with #6) which makes the heat all that much more fun!
ReplyDeletehave a fabulous day!
shana
I found you via TVP!! I love your adorable stuff!!! The hair clips...my goodnes they are awesome! You have beautiful little girls by the way!!
ReplyDeleteComing here from The Vintage Pearl. Love the hair clips!! I am pregnant with #2. We have an adorable little boy. Tomorrow we find out if this one's a girl or boy. If it's a girl, I am coming back for a hair clip! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi! I am here from The Vintage Pearl! I LOVE your crayon rollups!! And your girls are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with that heart print!
ReplyDeleteKat @ Keeping the Faith
Love your stuff! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteThe rolling cart is a fantastic organizer! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteI am here, visiting from Erin's blog The Vintage Pearl! :) Thank you for having a giveaway over there!!! *crossing my fingers!*
Love all your stuff. Especially love the messy hair bows... so cute!
ReplyDeleteMelissa,
ReplyDeleteI love reading about your girls - so cute!! And I'm in love with the messy hair clips.
Keep up the good work!!
i love the stuff in your shop! cutest patterns ever :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm visiting from The Vintage Pearl. Your girls are adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway at TVP!!
ReplyDeleteYou have adorable items!! I'll definitely be back once my niece is born ;)
Kiki
super cute! love your ideas.
ReplyDeleteLove your shop!!
ReplyDeleteVisiting for The Vintage Pearl.
I just found your shop & blog from The Vintage Pearl and love it! Great crayon roll ups, I was actually searching for some for my triplets. I also see you have super cute twin girls ;)
ReplyDeletecome join our Memorial Day Weekend Blog Party
www.rannilatriplets.blogspot.com
Coming over from The Vintage Pearl. I absolutely love your items! The roll ups are such a great idea and are super cute!
ReplyDeletecute giveaway at the vintage pearl! love the party monkey crayon roll up!
ReplyDeletethose crayon roll-ups are great!!!
ReplyDeleteIs that a shower curtain?? Love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute things!!! Oooooh, if that is a shower curtain that would be AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Vintage Pearl sent me over! I love your crayon roll ups! These are perfect for the car and so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI also am stopping by after visiting the Vintage Pearl. I LOVE your crayon roll ups. How did you think of that? They would be SOO handy on a trip to grandma's house!!! Cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the Vintage Pearl. LOVE your blog. Fingers crossed on this great giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute things! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteComing from the Vintage Pearl, but I already have your blog in my Google Reader! Love your crayon roll-ups and colored pencil totes (and everything!) So cute!
ReplyDeletereferred by vintage pearl! SO CUTE! :D i LOVE the crayon rollups!
ReplyDeleteI love the zoo blue crayon roll-up. Cute, Cute!!
ReplyDeleteFound you on vintage pearl- love the crayon roll up! Wish it came in a a dinosaur print!! The turtle is my fav
ReplyDeleteKathy
Charleston, SC
I Just love your color combinations!! Soo cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh your girls are tooooo cute! Found you over at the Vintage Pearl! I adore your fabric choices! I so wish I could sew....your things look amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
I love those hair clips - so adorable! Can't wait to see all the other new stuff!
ReplyDeleteI love your crayon roll-ups! They are so clever!!
ReplyDeleteThe Vintage Pearl sent me!!:)
I am here visiting from the vintage pearl, as well. Your crayon roll-ups are adorable!
ReplyDeletei found you due to the vintage pearl giveaway . Your stuff is UBER cute!! You are very talented!!
ReplyDeleteHug~~
Molly
You make such cute things! And your girls are adorable!
ReplyDeleteJust read about you at the Vintage Pearl blog and love your stuff and your darling girls! Looking forward to buying your products for gifts!
ReplyDeleteOk, now I have to go to TVP to see what sent everyone over to your blog! My niece and nephew LOVE their color pencil totes! I love my new diaper clutch. Perfect as usual! Cannot wait to see what else you come up with!
ReplyDeleteHere from The Vintage Pearl - love the crayon roll ups - What a great way to keep those crayons neat!!
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from the Vintage Pearl! Love the crayon rolls!
ReplyDeleteVintage Pearl visitor- darling and creative!
ReplyDeletelove those flowers!
ReplyDelete