i really want to do a 'theme' week at some point this year, but it just is not falling into place, but i have to try it, because i think it would be fun.
here is to another week in our lives...nothing fancy about it, just living life one day at at time!
page 1. week 21:
page 2. week 21:
if you want to check out other great project 365/project life pictures, check out
The Mom Creative Blog! She has a great link of other people sharing in the fun of this project.
enjoy your tuesday!
see you tomorrow.










Your blog is very cute...You are such a great photographer...I was reading about your girls being premies....I am a neonatal nurse so I know all about what you went through! They are absolutely adorable! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteXO Jill
your family is too cute!!! Thanks for stopping by the sale!! The cz earrings are (guessing) about a carat - maybe 1 1/2 carats. They're large studs and really cute! If you want them they're all yours and you can go ahead and pay the $8 then give me your shipping address! :) I'll send you an email too...
ReplyDeleteYou have great photos this week. I love seeing your blonde hair girls. It's always nice to take walks with them, mine still love it. I agree with the playdough hate picking it up all over the floor and gets squished on your feet. We need to do our deck also thanks for the reminder. So happy to go out with friends and catch up and relax. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteYour family is so beautiful! Wonderful pics!
ReplyDeleteLove your Friday picture! The look on her face is priceless! :)
ReplyDeleteYou do take the best photos!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa,
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about how you keep wanting to do a theme week, what kind of theme do want to do? Something with the girls or without them in the photos. If you want we can both do a theme week together and maybe that will help remind you. I can send you an email every couple days to check in. I love doing theme weeks, I did a lot of them last year with project 365 and havent' done too many this year so I need to do a theme week also. Let me know or we can do one the following week.
love this idea! As a scrapbooker, I'm always looking for new perspectives to take. Not sure I can write daily but could certainly try!
ReplyDelete