waiting for the doctor and having so much fun on the table!
so here are the details...
Mara is:
24.8 pounds, which puts her in about the 3 percentile
34 inches tall, placing her in 3-5 percentile
Overall, she is small...still can wear 18 month bottoms! I am sure there are some 18 month olds that are bigger then Missy Mara.
Kaylin is...
28.8 pounds, putting her in the 25 percentile
37 inches tall, which is 10 percentile
She has been a little bigger since about 9 months old. She is small too, wearing 2T bottoms and 3/4T tops.
They right in between my size when I was 3, so I have a feeling they will stay about my size. I was 26 pounds and just over 35 inches tall. So, I think they are doing okay!
They are both still playing catch up for their height, but they don't have tall parents, so I am not sure how tall they really will be! I am almost 5'2" and Todd is around 5'6".
I keep asking the doctor...is their size okay? Should I be worried they are so small. And he keeps telling me over and over...they are great and are really healthy! They are the smallest in all of the activities...k is getting close to the other kids, but mara is by far the smallest.











Love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about their size...Kate is 3.5 and tiny also. She is 37 inches & 26 lbs.
Great things come in small packages! I had a little one too...no worries! They are PRECIOUS!
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny - Davis is only an inch behind Mara and he weighs more! I worried about tiny Sadie for awhile, but the doctor has assured me that she's just following her own growth chart. Some kids have to be on the bottom of the chart or there'd be no averages!
ReplyDeleteThe girls are adorable...look just size "perfect" to me!
ReplyDeleteyour girls are so precious! i have twin girls who were also teeny when they were born and are still in a low percentile now that they are 2. i always feel grateful they are small whenever i have to hold them at the same time! ha!:)
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
meagan