http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

June 2, 2010

shop updated now!

the shop is finally update...as of now...i am a little late, but we have a little bit of a mess going on at our house this week...
we are getting new siding on our house this week.  they started yesterday and i don't think they will be done until tuesday.  it is a big mess around here...and i can't wait to see the finished project...pictures will be coming next week!

so we have not been home a lot due to the mess and the noise...so much noise, i can't believe it!  


more new items coming soon...come back next week for a little preview of it!

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! Did you have siding before, or just wood? Vinyl siding is sooooo nice - we upgraded three years ago, and I remember a week of no-naps because of the racket. I don't envy your position at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house looks gorgeous!! can't wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa