http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

June 2, 2010

two little tots-new items!!!!

i am adding NEW items today!
the shop will be updated by 4:00 pm (central time) with these new goodies!
 
 tissue packs for moms!
 these are great for your purse and they come with the tissue pack!
only $7.00 in the shop!

and 
dish towels...more are coming!
i love these...for drying dishes that i have to wash by hand. 
they make perfect hostess gifts too!
all these items can be found under 'just for moms' section in the shop!

there are some new crayon rolls too...
 there is only 1 of these...and then i am out of the inside fabric!

and my favorite amy butler stripe!

and a few new hair clips too...so check them out!
happy wednesday!
 

5 comments:

  1. MELISSA! I LOVE those dishtowels and what an adorable idea for tissue packs! Do you make sunglasses cases? There's another idea ;)
    http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dishtowels are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so excited for the dishtowels! The are adorable. As soon as our kitchen is finished, I am placing an order!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa