skip to main |
skip to sidebar
another successful week and i used some new paper and journaling cards too! love playing around with the digital elements of the pages!
here is week 29!
and page 2!
and to see more fun 365/project life head over to jessica's blog! enjoy your tuesday!
Cute journaling cards! Looks like a really fun time this week. Those sleeping bags are so cute and I'm sure the girls had fun sleeping in them.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures and the colors of the journal cards/background. I must ask ... were you in Grand Rapids, MN or Grand Rapids, MI? I grew up in Grand Rapids, MN and love to see glimpses of my past!
ReplyDeleteI love the jourling cards and the flowers you added to them it looks great. The phots are cute for the week and art projects are always fun especially at this age they love everything and are easy to please. Glad you had a fun week.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Love the art projects... we used to do those same art projects in the summer with my Mom when I was a kid :)
ReplyDelete