http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

July 21, 2010

two little tots: jumbo crayon roll-up!

i am still working on a few custom orders...and loving them!  last week i just finished 3 crayon roll ups for boys.  they were 'custom', because i made them using their school colors...how cute is that? and one was for jumbo crayons, and it is so cute....just take a look!

if you are interested in a jumbo crayon roll-up, please contact me at: twolittletots@comcast.net.  
 the details:
-holds 8 jumbo crayons
-$15.00 (same as other crayon roll-ups)

and here is a picture of all 3 crayon roll-ups:
again, if you have any special request for different fabric, colors, patterns, please just contact me.  i love working on custom orders.
2 more are coming next week!
happy wednesday, which i can't believe it is already wednesday...the week is flying by!

2 comments:

  1. I love that someone thought to order the roll up in school colors! What a great idea. I am SO excited to get my custom order from you!! Yay! Have a great day, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! When my so gets a little older, I'll have to buy some for him!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa