http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

July 28, 2010

365 project: week 30

today i am playing catch up!  the girls took a little nap and i got busy on the computer.  i finished my pages for last week and packaged up the custom order...pictures will be coming next week on that one!

here is to week 30...i can't believe we are 30 weeks into the year and it will be august on sunday...where is time going?!

page 1: 

page 2:
i am still working on a tip for tomorrow...i feel like i am running out of them!
so if you have one you would like to share...please do so and i will post about it!

and just because today has been so awesome for no reason...i am thankful for a few things:
-bri, who has been praying for me!  thank you sweetie!
-nap time...it might not be in their beds anymore, but i still get an hour of peace around 2 pm!
-sunshine...i feel so much better when the sun is out.
-grandparents...for taking the girls this past weekend...really grandma did most of the work! 
happy day!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Seriously... every time I see your 365 post I want to rush to my laptop and get caught up on mine! :) Great pics and I love your new photo frame!! Yay for a productive awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo of your little hopping on the trampoline! What a great catch.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa