have you heard of Norwex? if not, you have to check them out, if you love or hate cleaning! i was at a party in the spring and i fell in love with the product and i am a stuck for anything to make my cleaning task a little bit easier and greener!
i got a little starter kit called the mother's helper, which included:
-2 wet cloths- Enviro Cloth, anibac
-1 dry cloth-it is to replace using paper towels, but still have them in the house...with kids and a dog it is a must!
-1 dust mit
i used them the first time a few weeks ago and LOVED them! why you ask?
well...you just need water to clean with...really, just water! i had a few areas that i wanted to test the 'just water' cleaning method and it worked! my test areas were, my flat stove top and stainless steal appliances and my front all glass door! i used just the wet and dry cloth and everything was clean...spotless...i was in love!
and just this week i used the dust mit...again love it! it picks up the dust, dog hair, lint, etc and stays on the mit...it just does not move it around!
they are easy to clean...either boil them in water or wash with other towels. and they don't get that gross wet rag smell to them!
there is a mop that i have my eye on as well, since i have all wood floors in my house.
so check Norwex out...warning, they are not cheap cleaning cloths, but i figure either i would spend lots of money over time on lots of cleaning supplies or i can invest in the cloths!
i found this site that it looks like you can order on line, otherwise i think you might have to host or go to a party!
so that is my kind of tip for the day!
what is your favorite cleaning product or method? please share!
enjoy your day!







Hello! I've been following your blog for a while and love watching the girls grow : ) I had to comment on this post because I JUST had a Norwex party on Tuesday! I agree, totally the best products ever! The Norwex consultant giving the demonstration was able to get old black charred bits off my stove so easily! My order won't arrive for a couple of weeks - I can't wait! If anyone wants to host a party I totally recommend it because a) the consultant basically cleans your house for you and b) you can end up with a ton of free stuff! Great post -- I think everyone should invest in some Norwex : )
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of this company but it sounds great. I will check it out. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI had heard of Norwex but was skeptical until now. I'll always take a tried-and-true testimonial from you! :) I'm all over it now.
ReplyDeleteThese look fabulous and I haven't heard of them. Thanks for sharing them.... definitely going to check them out!! :)
ReplyDelete