here is to week 35, which was much better then 34, thank goodness!
page 1:
page 2:
as i was working on these pages this week, i thought of a great idea, that i wish i had thought of months ago. i should have done each month the same layout each week! oh well, i am sure i will still love the book once i get it printed!
and next week i will be back...everyday!
enjoy your night!









okay, is that a breakfast drawer? How clever!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout as usual. I love the cereal drawer...I'm sure it will be well worth the time it took to organize it. The sailboat outing looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteyou are so amazing for doing this! wow! your girls will love looking back through the book. I bet it will look amazing.
ReplyDeleteHow you find the time to do this...I'll never know. It's truly amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove this book so far!! Sorry you are having a tough time finishing up week 34. Hang in there!! And the cereal drawer organization is totally awesome!! :)
ReplyDelete