http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

August 27, 2010

the GREAT Minnesota Get Together...my love for it!

the state fair started yesterday...we are a HUGE fair family!  and with it being only a 3 block walk from our house, we go a few times.

we didn't get there yesterday, but we are going today...leaving in about an hour!  and i can't wait!
the sun is shining, our street is full of cars...again today and i can smell the fair food!

to see our fun last year at the fair, click here, here and here...as you can see we went 3 times last year!

and this is what our street looked like at 7:40AM...yesterday!  it was full and that means a very busy day at the fair....so much fun!

 have a great weekend.  i will be back next week, not daily, since i am going to enjoy the last week of our summer, before the girls start preschool 2 days a week.

happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at the fair and have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the fair too! I'm going on Sunday and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! We're having a date night there on Saturday night! My non-MN native husband LOVES, loves loves the fair. I am sure Saturday's trip will be the first of at least a few.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Weekend! we LOVE the fair too. Can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our town fair is in two weeks...and I'll probably miss it b/c I'll be traveling to see a great friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa