http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 20, 2010

fresh start

i am working on a fresh start this fall.  i think my body and soul reacts to the change of seasons...a lot!  and i am listening to what my body needs right now and focuses on what is the most important...or at least trying too!

in the spring i want to clean the whole house, top to bottom and really deep clean it.  get rid of things and start new.  but, this fall i am feeling the same way.  i don't feel like i need to do that deep clean around the house, but i want to get rid of stuff, re-organize, become a better wife and mom...
i just need a...
fresh start
  k&m at 6 weeks old..it makes me think of a fresh start...new life!

let's be honest i have been having a hard time blogging every day.  with the girls not napping, i don't get that wonderful 3 hour break in the afternoon anymore to do whatever i want.  so with the change of season, i am working on a fresh start...

-simplifying...
in all areas of life...getting rid of stuff, re-organizing storage...again and learning to keep a little balance in my life...this one is a work in progress!

 -growing...
becoming a better wife and mom.  my goal is just to be there more...live in the now! 
i do this, but i want to do more of it and enjoy the girls at this age...because they are getting big right before my eyes!

-new blog schedule...
 is coming!  i don't think i will blog daily anymore, but my goal is 3-4 times a
please let me know if there is anything you would like me to blog about...i am running out of 'thursday tips'
life is not slowing down around here, i wish i could just stop the clock for a day...get to everything done, but i am doing my best right now!

last week i was really busy, but it was so much fun...more to come on
who i meet and what i was up to!

how was your weekend? 
happy  monday! 

12 comments:

  1. what an adorable photo!!
    my two best friends in highschool were twins...we had so much fun!
    love the painting becky created too

    love your goals....i'm always on the quest for simplification too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that picture! And I am right there with you on fresh start! We are going on a trip this week for a couple weeks but when we return I am purging loads from the basement and our closets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to say it was soooo great to meet you and your girls!! They are just the cutest thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goal to simplify. And while I'll be sad if you can't blog 5x/week, who can blame you for, oh, ENJOYING LIFE instead?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya girl. I so need to get rid of some stuff. It's exhausting. Love that pic of you and the twins. They were so tiny:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got goose bumps reading this....because it is my exact thoughts! Simplify! Declutter! Plan! Workout! Family! Wife! Friend! Me!
    Last week was a life changing event.....felt so great to be in the company of girls with the same interest. What a confidence booster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so smart to put things into perspective and focus on what really matters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! I say that only because I'm pretty sure I've uttered those same words no less than 10 times in the last few years! The key is to stick with it once you start. I always get off to a good start and then I fall right back into my do-everything-I-can-possibly-think-of ways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I function much better with "less" around me. I am sure once you get things broken down you will feel some progress towards making things simple. Thanks for the time you do spend sharing your life and thoughts..even in the midst of being a good mama.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture is adorable! Fall does the same thing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true.. life goes by way too fast.. :( and our little ones are growing up by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anytime is a good time to make changes and start anew. And I definitely wish I could stop the clock somedays!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa