her sister Jessica from Allora handmade, Emmy from much ado about you and hung out with Lindsay from the Pleated Poppy again! And lots of fun shopping...I just looked, but I am heading back on Saturday to help again and I might just have to pick up something.
Lelan...I know I have talked about her before on my blog! She is the goodness behind the gravy over at Good Gravy! She was the brains behind my design for Two Little Tots and all of my fun paper stuff that I have now too! Love her and her shop, so go check it out.
Lelan and me... in my house, with the girls too!
She came to Minneapolis for a work event...and hung out at the Gruber's!!!! It was so much fun. She came to our block party on Sunday night and then we went out for a girls' dinner and some shopping on Monday! It was like we were old friends, it was so easy!
She was so sweet too...bring the girls each a Moose for New Hampshire and me some goodies as well...Maple candy, a cute Christmas ornament of a city close to her and some yummy dip....so, so sweet! The girls have been carrying their Moose everywhere with them...I just love it! Now we have to go visit New Hampshire...I am looking at the calendar and we will figure out a date.
Thank you again for coming and hanging out with the Gruber's...I hope you had as much fun as we did!








You girls are super cute together! Love that you had a fun time! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to meet good friends through blogging. I'm glad you two had a great time. I love your kitchen too...very cozy.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I love meeting online friends -- sounds like you had a great time!! :) I love New Hampshire -- we visited New England in the fall a few years back. So quaint, beautiful and peaceful. I wish I could go back right now!! Hope you get to go visit soon. :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa- SO great to meet you. You are even more adorable in person (if that's possible ;). And your girls- oh my! I know it wasn't easy to bring them but I'm so glad they got to stop by for a bit. They are tooooooo cute. I only wish we lived close so we could hang out regularly. But I'm just ecstatic that I got the chance to meet you. xo, Mique
ReplyDeletewow you got to meet some "big" bloggers out there. :) although I would consider you one too. hehe glad you two were able to hang out. what a cute picture
ReplyDeleteI looved visiting. Thanks again for your wonderful hospitality...now visit New England! :)
ReplyDelete