I am trying to be more creative with my blog titles, I am not sure if I am doing a great job or not!
But, my Fall Line Up on the blog will be the following...
Monday: Weekend Wrap Up
Tuesday: not sure yet...might be a day off around here
Wednesday: Wordless
Thursday: Craft Day or Thursday Tip
Friday: Fun Friday
We are still all adjusting to the new Fall schedule around here.
Mondays are crazy with lots of dropping off and picking up at school.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are work out days and something fun with friends!
Wednesdays and Fridays...my FREE days! Girls are at school a full day 8:30-2:30!
Thanks for stopping by to read my little blog!
Happy Tuesday!








I have found that it does help to have a little bit of a schedule. Love your blog.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog and the new line up!!! Can't wait to keep reading :)
ReplyDelete