http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 19, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

We had another great weekend at home! 
WOW, does it feel good to be home after a lot of travel in August.  
Our weekend was filled with this...

It was a great weekend and ended with outdoor mass...in the rain, but it was beautiful to see so many people there in the pouring rain!
And the girls had fun at the fair too...
Face painted, lots of rides, way too much candy...
and now I have this junk sitting on my coffee table!
At least we all had fun!
Hello Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am ashamed to admit that when stuff like that would hang around for a while I would bury it in the trash and then act all baffled when the boys asked where something was...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa