I am not so sure if my hair should equal 'Fun Friday', but I figured it was better then nothing!
For pictures, it actually was not that bad, but I just had it cut 2 weeks before them. After about a month, it is driving me nuts again and all I want to do is cut it off!
I have been having major hair issues for the last year I feel like.
I have wanted something new, because my hair has been the same for years, so I feel like I need a change.
I have wanted something new, because my hair has been the same for years, so I feel like I need a change.
So, I went on Wednesday morning out of the blue and got another haircut!
It was totally random and not something I typically do, but I took a chance.
She didn't change a lot, took a little off the length and added a lot more layers to make it lighter. I have fine hair, but a lot of it. So when it gets long, it takes forever to blow dry and is just so heavy!
Here is a picture of the back...she did a great job giving it some natural looking waves.
Here is a picture of the back...she did a great job giving it some natural looking waves.
{Note: this picture was taken at about 10:15 at night. It was a rainy day, so a lot of the wave was gone, but there was still a little}
I have some natural wave/curl to my hair, I just never wear it that way. She did a great job teaching me how to style my hair, now lets hope I can do it that way.
I am still not sure if I want to go a little bit shorter or not!
I need to be able to pull it back...pony tails are a must for me!
What do you think, should I cut another 2 inches off or not?
Happy Weekend!









I think your hair looks great. I am constantly growing it out, cutting it off. I must also always have the ability to put it in a ponytail. Right now my pony tail is about 1.5 inches long and I am okay with that....right now.
ReplyDeleteLooks great!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm always so tempted to go short, but then I chicken out! Love the waves, my friend!!
ReplyDeleteCate @wildruffle