http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 13, 2011

Get your Craft On = Chore Charts!

To go along with the girls' Penny Boxes, we made some reusable Chore Charts the other day too.
This is another way for them to get pennies, which they love getting!

I created some cute chore art, that they colored in and then glue to the chart.
{Gluing}

{Finished}
Very easy to make...I just can't figure out how to get the files onto this post.
If you would like the cute chore art, please email and I can send you the fill.

We started these last week and they earned 21 pennies each!
It is working well, they are enjoying helping out and I don't feel like I ask 100 times to get something done!
Win-Win for all in my books!

Happy Craft Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa