On Saturday, November 5th, I will be a vendor at the first ever Pop Up boutique event in Prior Lake, MN. I am so excited about this new, fun and creative event, I can't wait! The idea behind the Pop Up shop is a collection of handmade businesses to come together to sell their wonderful handmade goods. Shoppers can come expecting to find unique one-of-a-kind items, including everything from shoes to handbags, home goods and much more. Light refreshments and a ton of fun will also be on hand!
My friend Cate from Wildruffle.com has been working so hard on this event and I know it’s going to be amazing, because Cate is amazing, just amazing!
I personally want to invite you. I hope you can come!
Here’s the details so PLEASE click over to your calendar and mark the date!
Happy Friday and Weekend too!










No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa