http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!

I can't believe that the summer weather is still here...it felt more like August here then October this past weekend.  We had 8 straight days of 80+ degrees this past week.
I am looking forward to a little bit more like fall weather this week!

We had a great weekend at home, enjoying the weather!

Friday Night = Out to dinner, always!
Saturday = Photo Shoot for the P Family!
  And our pictures from our photo shoot were posted here
Can't wait to get our CD with more pictures!

Sunday = Pumpkin Patch and Apple Orchard!

How was your weekend?
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. oooh those are great fam pics. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics -what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of all of you jumping, the girls sitting on the bench together and love, love, the last one (the lighting was beautiful!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. Your girls are such little beauties! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa