http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 30, 2009

Pigtails and Sisters




The girls hair is driving me nut these days...always hanging in their eyes. It is getting so long, but I don't want to cut it...I want them to have long hair! So, today I put them both in pigtails. Mara looks really cute, I think because she has such a little head!
Check them out, so cute!





Happy Weekend!




3 comments:

  1. The girls look super cute in pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Meliss! ADORABLE! They are so big and so sweet...love the pigtails! Let me know if you need more bows :) You can do so much w/ that hair of theirs. So sweet...can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pigtails Melissa. That is totally what I would do...if only my hair were more than an inch long!!
    P.S. Love the music too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa