http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

April 4, 2009

Kaylin Sleeps

This is how I found Kaylin the other during nap...she was so sleepy, it broke my heart to wake her up, but it was getting late in the afternoon...so I had too. She was so cute...you can see a little...she must have been sucking her thumb at one point and she didn't move it very far. They look so sweet and peaceful when they sleep...nap time is the best for all of us!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, sleepy kiddos is just the best. They are so precious, Meliss. How are you liking your new camera? What did you end up getting? Nikon right?!

    That was a great idea to get the girls when they just woke up - they don't look like that too often :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa