http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 8, 2009

potty training 101


we are officially into potty training 101. i made potty charts for the girls, they get a sticker each time they go potty. mara is doing great...since last thursday she has 11 stickers. kaylin on the other hand, doesn't really like the potty yet, she only has one sticker. for now, i am happy with how they are doing and we are taking it slow.


hope you had a great long holiday weekend and enjoyed the wonderful weather we are still having. we slowly start our fall schedule this week, but next week it kicks into high gear around here...out the door a lot by 8:30ish, which will be something we have not done in months!

1 comment:

  1. first of all, those charts are so stinkin cute! I love that you added a little ribbon. secondly, I am lovin your beadboard in the bath!! I can tell we have very similiar tastes!
    tracey

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa