http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 10, 2009

Projects

I have had a lot of time to work on projects again, since the art/craft show was canceled and the shop is full of goodies, so I can get back to my project list and cleaning the house!

One of the projects that has been on the list for months is making journals for the girls. I did a great job of writing down all of their milestones during their first year, but after that I didn't have a good method of documenting all of the fun stuff. So finally I made some. I am really happy with the way they turned out.

I always 'nest' a little when the seasons changes, not sure why, but I have always been this way. So, my list for the month of September includes lots of organizing of toys, scrapbook things, sewing stuff, the kitchen cabinets and the front closet.

Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Melissa! You are amazing, too, fellow NICU mama.

    -Bri

    P.S. Cute journals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make these too!! I keep journals for my kids. I wish I wrote in them more often. Hard to find time for everything:/ Those are really cute. Don't you hate that they canceled the show. All that work, at least you will have a full shop.
    Their is a really good craft show in Duluth, the Holy Rosary church. I think I will try and do that one:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa