http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 12, 2009

Fall...is here!

Fall is was here last week and now it seems winter is coming too...what happen to a beautiful fall of 60's...I really wanted a long fall this year and it doesn't look like we will get it...so sad!

I did take the girls out last Friday after nap for some picture. I had my photography class on Friday night and I felt like I had not really played that much, so we headed out to see what we could find.

K had fun with the tree...and running around it away from the camera :)



Mara had fun playing with the leaves...she really didn't want to look at me or my camera
I am still learning a lot...but I am happy to be learning more about my camera and tips on taking pictures.

We headed to Pine Tree this morning...I will post pictures tomorrow, it was cold and we didn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa