There is a two little tots giveaway right now over on Elise's blog. I have been running an ad on her site for the past month and it has been so much fun. She has been great to work with and even placed 2 orders with me...thank you! I am going to be getting one of her fun mini books to work on Ali Edward's December Daily Project this year...because I really need another project, not so much, but it will be a fun and hopefully easy one. Check out Elise's Etsy shop too...such cute paper products.
So if you are feeling lucky, go leave a comment and you might be the lucky winner of a Crayon roll up!
Off to work on a very large Etsy order...YAY!
Enjoy!
October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Melissa!
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog via Noemi. I love all the moments you've documented about your 2 girls. Would love to catch up. I too am a big Ali fan and have a stack of "stuff" for my Dec. Daily. Can't wait to play along. Email me so we can get together sometime. I'm now a SAHM. :)