http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 18, 2009

Learning!

I took a Photography workshop that was focused on taking pictures of kids and family. Noemi our photographer taught the class and it was so much fun. I learned a ton, but have so much more to learn and figure out about my camera.

This past weekend, we had our last workshop class and we took pictures of families. I think I took about 254 pictures in 45 minutes and about 10 turned out really good...for me. Noemi says, you will get 1 good picture for every 24 you take and that was true! Here are 2 from the family I was able to shoot.



We were the other model family and I can't wait to see our pictures. The day was perfect, after this gray week we have had. A bright blue sky, the sun was out...finally and the girls looked so cute. Once I have some, I will get them posted right away.

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they look SO great! Isn't it amazing what one quick class can teach you???

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa