http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

November 6, 2009

Etsy Love

A quick update on little Mara...she is doing great! Her arm seems to be doing just fine and not hurting at all...she has been using her right hand to eat, play, build with blocks...so we were very lucky it was not a bad break...thank goodness. I will get a picture up with her cute little brace on in the next day or so...thanks for all of the well wishes for her!

I did a trade with another shop on Etsy. She wanted some messy flower hair clips for her girls and I needed some hats and bows...it worked out so well and I love the new hair bows and hats...a picture will be coming soon :)

LL's Creations is the shop I did a trade with and she sent me some cute pictures of her girls wearing my hair clips....so nice to get a little Etsy Love! Check out her little cuties.

Speaking of Etsy, we are heading to the post office again to mail 2 more orders...one that was very large, 10 crayon rolls...but a lot of fun to work on. Just one more custom order to finish up and that will be out the door as well. I am working on some new crayon rolls that should be in the shop next week...I hope!

And one more update on Two Little Tots....one of my hooded towels was featured in a Handmade Child online magazine...check it out...Modern Handmade Child. The towel is on page 74.

Have a wonderful weekend!


5 comments:

  1. How exciting to be featured!! I am glad to hear your little one is ok:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad her arm is doing better-my daughther broke her arm around 2 yrs old too-she adapted well-better than mom and dad. Hope it keeps getting better!!

    Stopping by from Ellebows and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am stopping over from ElleBows and I just wanted to say hi! I also had to comment on your daughter's name. My name is also Kaylan, just spelled a little different. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your etsy shop through Ellebows and more. I really love the hooded bath towels especially the pink and brow. Your twins are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are beautiful! So happy your little one is doing better!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa