http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

December 16, 2009

Dear Santa....

2 nights ago the girls worked on letters to santa, this was the activity on our advent calendar. they enjoyed the gluing of this project more then anything else. they really don't understand asking for something from santa yet...a little bit. we will be going to see santa on friday for pictures, so we will see how they do with him.

for about a month, both have been asking for sunglasses and kaylin would love a baby swing for her baby dolls!

below is their lists they made with a little help from mom & dad:

mara's list (she must think we don't feed her...kix and cheerios on the list!):


kaylin's list:i have pictures from this little project too, just have not uploaded them yet...will do that once i get the rest of my etsy orders done!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME blog! I too love to design and handmake items for my kiddos and to sell. You are SO talented! Your etsy store is full of so many goodies-I need to get some of those crayon rolls :) Your love for your family is so evident and I really enjoyed reading of all your fun. Have a Merry Christmas with your beautiful fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love that Mara's list includes cereal. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa