http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

December 9, 2009

december daily book

i am doing a december daily mini book this year...i have never done a mini book and i am loving it! i am still working on my 365 project...taking the pictures, the journaling is so far behind on paper, i am not sure if i will ever get it done...but i want to cross it off my list. still not sure if i am going to do the project next year or not...i have loved it, but it is a lot of work.

back to my decemeber daily book...to find out more about this project, check out ali's blog.
i order a cute little mini book from this etsy shop and i have loved using it and filling it up with pictures and fun christmas paper...here are days 28-6...i started a little early, since we cut down our tree...

sorry about the lighting...i had to use my flash today...winter is coming and i don't like it...no good light!

11.28 front:

11/28: back

11.29 back & 11.30 front:

11.30 back & 12.1 front:
12.1 back & 12.2
12.3-need to print picture & 12.4
12.5:
12.6:

i am really just going with the flow of the book...not thinking too much about the layout, where i will write about the day, but more about this is our life this holiday season. and some of the pictures might be the same as my 365 project and i am okay with that. it is a little difficult for me, because i layout every page of my scrapbooks...before i start a page...but this mini book is different, i just want it to be easy. the hardest part right now is just getting the pictures printed to keep up!

i will give another update next week. enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! What a fun idea!
    Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute scrapbook! I need to make 2 for a gift this year! I have no idea when I will fit that in:/ Our scrapbook collection is crazy!!! I enjoy doing the little ones. They don't take as long as doing 12x12s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your daily book! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always mean to do one of these. I think I will have to make it in March to have it ready for December...yours look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa