http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 7, 2010

365-2010 here i come

i have been taking a picture a day...it is a hard thing to stop, so i figured why not do the 365 project again this year...i did love it, even if i didn't get all of my journal done in the book. my one challenge i want to focus on is taking different pictures then last year...i don't know if it is possible, but i am going to try!

so i have added the link on my sidebar to my new 365-2010 file. i think i am going to order the kit...it will be easy...all of the supplies are there that i need to be successful at completing the journaling this year...i don't have to make a thing...love that! so i am in...and i know a lot of other people are doing it this year for the first time...it is great, i love it...so here is to another 365 pictures of our life...i hope the girls love these books one day...i know i do already!


enjoy and please let me know if you are doing it...i love to look at others pictures!


6 comments:

  1. such a good idea to get the kit! i think i'll do the same:)
    http://krewser365.blogspot.com/ is the link to mine... its nothing special but its very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this! I would love to do it, we will see:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, what a great idea!! Where do you get the kit? I guess mine will be project 356 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney-
    You can get the kit from Becky Higgin's website...here is a link to her blog...I think right now the ordering is on hold because soon you will order on Amazon...

    hope that helps!
    http://www.beckyhiggins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing a digital version of project 365. This is my first year doing it. It is fun to find others doing it! Good luck with your year. I will check in on your pictures to help me with ideas! Your blog is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing Project 365 too! It's my first time, so I'm stumbling through trying to remember to take a picture each day. :) I haven't posted anything on my blog yet, but plan on adding this weekend. It is fun seeing what others do with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa