reminder: today is the last day for the two little tots giveaway over at gussy...if you have not checked out all of the wonderful, handmade items...do so today...it is your last chance!
i printed these great valentine's tag freebies over at good gravy...i just heart lelan over there...she is the best! so easy and wonderful to work with and such cute paper...i love paper product...so go check her out!
just a little shop update...things have been busy after the holidays, which is really nice! i had a few larger orders, which is wonderful and i have been making a lot of those new cute color pencil tote...i am working hard on adding more, but if you would like one...please contact me...i have all of my fabric in stock right now that is in the shop, so you can customize one just how you would like!
i was so happy to be part of a great etsy shop...craft hope for Haiti. I donated a crayon roll up and it sold the same day...a wonderful group of women run craft hope, which is a love inspired project designed to share handmade crafts with those who need them. It is our hope to combine our love for crafting and desire to help others into a project to make a difference around the world. stop by and check them out!
i was so happy to be part of a great etsy shop...craft hope for Haiti. I donated a crayon roll up and it sold the same day...a wonderful group of women run craft hope, which is a love inspired project designed to share handmade crafts with those who need them. It is our hope to combine our love for crafting and desire to help others into a project to make a difference around the world. stop by and check them out!
ps: i can't believe it is wednesday...where does the week go? we are so busy m-f, that there is just not enough time in the day to get it all done...is anyone selling time?
and
Great basket idea. What a good mom you are! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute idea, I love it! I usually have my kids give their daddy a card, but have never done a little basket for them-I think I might do a little something now that I've seen this! :)
ReplyDelete