http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

February 17, 2010

American Girl Sleeping Bags

WOW...lots of you love the American Girl sleeping bags, so I thought I would do a little post about them.
Right now they are not in my shop...coming soon they will be!  I just need to get my hands on some more fabric for them.
I would be very happy to make one for your little girl(s) and her dollie(s)...they have been a huge hit in our house. 

So the details...
-One sleeping bag with a ribbon to roll it up with
-One pillow include
-$17.00 plus shipping ($3.00)

if you would like one...please email me at: twolittletots{@}comcast.net
we can discuss colors and patterns at that time.


off to sew a few of them up right now!  enjoy...oh and i have more an extra post coming this week...the girls had their first dental appointment today...they did GREAT!!!!

update:  check out everythingetsy.com...kim is hosting an i made it party...lots of great things over there!




and

8 comments:

  1. Way cute! Are you going to make them for the regular American Girl dolls, too? I have a little cousin who would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Every little doll needs one of these. Thanks for linking up to our first party!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! My nieces would have loved these, but they are all grown up now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!


    I love your new header - the pics are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! My girls would love one of these for their dolls!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa