i am still loving this project and so happy that i decided to do it this year...i am still behind on the girl's scrapbooks, but i am really trying to focus on the 'story' i am telling in their books vs. just rushing to get a page done. i want them to be special, so i am just doing story by story and enjoying the process.
i have getting faster at these pages and i am so happy that i have stayed on top of this project...i still need to work on uploading the pages to shutterfly and see what they look like in a book....that will come soon!
week 9. page 1
week 9. page 2
and if you have thought about doing this project, but have not started, it is not to late...you can start at anytime...that is one of the beautiful things about it. and it is so much fun to look back on the year...how things change, what is going on at different times in your life, what goals you have, it really tells a story of your 'real' life...everyday!
let me know if you are doing project life...i would love to see your pages or pictures!


Your digi pages are brilliant. I have never tried digi before. I am also taking part in Project Life. Hop on over to my blog and have a look. Have a lovely week further!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to drink more water too. And less Diet Dr. Pepper! I have a camelbak water bottle because I drink better with a straw.
ReplyDeleteYou're girls are A-dorable. Have I mentioned that? :)
I love love love the templates. Your pictures look great!
ReplyDeleteYou are one busy lady! Thanks for the inspiring blog and ideas!
ReplyDeleteYour posts on 365 remind me to take it slow and take it in! Great inspiration.
ReplyDeletelove the old fashion little people! my grandma has some little people from over 25 years ago...they are the best!
ReplyDeleteand, seriously impressed how you stay up to date with this project!