life this week has been messy in this house...
-the girls are not listening as well
-they are not sleeping as well...i have really good sleepers...so something is up!
-they are testing more and more...just their age
-my sewing machine is acting up...thank goodness i have another one! my main one is going in for a tune-up! and right now i am loving the back up one!
-sewing has not been my friend this week...
-my house is messy too...here are some pictures to prove it:
(note all pictures were taken on wed.)
my dining room table:
the living room...baby dolls, doll house stuff...it might not look like a mess, but this room is typically picked up!
my fireplace mantel...bitty babies have been taken away from the girls...until they stay in their beds at bedtime...so this is their new home!
(note: a pile of b-day cards...from my b-day in jan.)
the kitchen.
my sewing space...crazy messy!
my desk...
i know, it is not that messy, but to me...it is a big mess, because every where i turn there is something else that needs to be picked up and put away....and i know at the end of the day, it will all be back in the right place...not the sewing stuff...that will sit until i find a home for that new fabric!
and the best thing about today...was i could open my front door and let the
sunshine in...
(i was able to do this pretty much every day this week...and it was SO nice!)
hope it was fun to see that my life is a little bit messy and i am no superwomen around here.
happy weekend!
melissa you are too funny!
ReplyDeleteYou would die if you came to my house:>)
After I had my last baby I had a hard time with the mess, I do at times, but I am learning to let things go:) It can be hard.
Not too bad! Your floors are super shiny and I love the bitty babies on the mantel!
ReplyDeleteYou can see your desk. Wish the same could be said for mine. :)
ReplyDeleteI used to be a neat freak (before two kids), now, not so much. There are days when I wish I still were so my house would be clean all the time! Your house is SUPER clean next to mine-time for me to get to work! :)
ReplyDeleteOK...we may need to talk...THAT is not dirty!!!! I will not even follow up with my dirty house:-)
ReplyDeleteI wish mine looked that good! I used to be a total neat freak - well I guess I still am, I just don't have time to keep up with it now. I am sure that's why it really bothers me. When the kids are grown and out of the house it will be neat again. Enjoy the time with them being little. Love the Bitty Babies on the mantel. :)
ReplyDelete