we have been so lucky to have 2 days in a row with weather in the 60s...i am LOVING it and so are the girls!
and of course i was busy taking pictures...and they are getting sick of the camera in their face, but i just can't help myself.
i cannot get enough of this girl these days...she is just so cute and talking so much...she is really coming out of her shell and growing up so fast!
k is not a fan of me and my camera...it takes a lot to get a smile out of her these days...with my camera!
we are heading to Madison tomorrow...all of us. Todd will be working in the Madison office and I will be taking care of the rest of the arrangements for my dad's service on Thursday afternoon. I have a few other meetings to deal with somethings as well. It will be great to be with family and have the girls see great-grandma and grandpa...they will love it! Thanks for your nice words and prayers...they mean the world to me.
Enjoy your week...and I will be back next week with lots of updates! And Happy Spring...I hope it is here to stay...that would be nice!
The first one of M and the one of K in her sunglasses - they are 'classics' - how I picture them when I think of them! You got some great shots!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, those Jackie-O's! Love 'em.
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS...Your girls are beautiful. How quickly they grow up...So glad to see a mother who enjoys the journey!!
ReplyDeletePrecious pics Melissa!
ReplyDeletecute girls:)
ReplyDeletePrecious photos of precious girls!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girls - love these new pics!
ReplyDelete