http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

March 23, 2010

project life: week 11 and 12

i worked on week 11 and 12 this past weekend, so i would be caught up.  i missed taking some pictures when we were in madison at the hospital for 3 days, but that is okay...i know what those days look like in my head...i know i will never forget those last days with my dad, so i am okay with no pictures.

 week 11: page 1

 week 11: page 2


week 12: page 1

week 12: page 2

hope you are having a great week and please share if you are working on project life this year...i would love to see your pictures!

12 comments:

  1. I love your layouts! Beautiful family and beautiful crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness!!! Your layouts are just stunning. I love everything about them, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just surfing around Blogs and found yours. I have to say firstly how sorry I am for the passing of your Father, may he rest in peace. Your girls are adorable and these layouts are fabulous. LOVE your Easter wreath :) Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just read all your journaling. So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layouts! Is this with the Project Life online? I am also so sorry for your lose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your layouts are so cute!
    so sorry about your father.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't miss a beat! I admire how you continue to keep up with your 365!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your dad. Glad you could be with so much family for love and support. Such nice layouts you did for this hard time. Your girls look so happy, love the sandbox one. Such a pretty house you have, love the Easter wreath. Will keep your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pages are just amazing! I started my 365 in Feb, and dropped off in March. Trying to get back on it again...how do you remember to take a picture EVERY day???

    I'll just live vicariously through you for a bit. Your pages are better than mine would be anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather-
    Good Luck with the 365...it is a fun project. How do I take a picture a day...I have my camera with me 24/7 I feel like and if I don't, I write down what I need to take a picture of...if it is something that I can stage again...I do it later in the week. And this year, if I don't get a picture I am not going to stress about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry to hear about your father. Your pictures are very thoughtful and lovely this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa