and i think i am at about 35 bags...not bad! and i know cleaning out the files i am sure i will get to 40!
but, i am feeling good about what i have finished and loving the fact it is done, so now i can tackle some bigger items on my spring cleaning list...more on that later!
two weeks ago i tackled the 2 closets that were a mess...one is for storage, it is more like my pantry that i don't have in my kitchen and the other my scrapbook/craft/sewing closet. going into them both i thought, these are going to be long and not a lot of fun. they were not that bad, which was so nice...and i even took a few before pictures of the mess!
before scrapbooks/craft/sewing closet:
after the clean out:
and i am loving how i moved a few things around...and todd added another shelf...thank you!
the bags on the floor...all CDs in them...Todd will be working on those this weekend, while I sew and then they will be gone...thank goodness!i love having the same size boxes on these shelves...i just order one size from u-line and made my labels...they have worked great...just a little tip...makes things look cleaner with all the same size/style!
todd put in the cabinet just after i had the girls and i love using that space...i just wish it was bigger!
i moved the file cabinets...and they work so much better here...and my sewing/fabric stuff to the back, just fits better and makes the area feel a little bit bigger.
behind the door:
and inside the drawers and cabinets:
i have one more closet that is done, but i will show that next week and the desk area...then this project is done!
if you are thinking it is too late to start this project...it is not! you can start today and work on it for the next 40 days! i am almost done, i am a little behind due to being out of town and now working on Etsy orders, but I just have the desk area and the filing to do...so not bad.
we need to hang a few more shelves in the garage...this weekend maybe and get this great shelf unit from Ikea...maybe this weekend too!
Next, I am on to spring cleaning...working on my list right now, so next week i will share that and some tips for cleaning as well, so come on back!
Enjoy your Thursday!
You have been buzyyyyyy! Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteTrina
www.mommeville.com
Come visit!
That looks great! What a great use of a closet!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so organized!!! I am jealous. My scrap area is a WRECK - seriously, a TOTAL mess. I have been doing so much destination scrapping lately that I don't even unpack my bags anymore. I am not even going to talk about the mess inside my scrapbooking tote! ;D Anyway, love what you have done!
ReplyDeleteFabulous!! I did my pantry, spice cupboard, 3 other cupboards in the kitchen, & 1 in the laundry room the other night. I forgot to take pics though...5 bags total from that project - already at Goodwill. :) Thanks for the inspiration & I love your newly organized scrap space!
ReplyDeleteLooks great, I should do it....you have me almost convinced!
ReplyDeleteI love how you labeled your boxes. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteLooks good!!!
ReplyDelete