thank you for all the kind words and prayers. todd and i are in madison and just checked into a hotel. we are planning on staying until friday. the girls are at home with grandma and i am sure loving every minute of it.
my dad is still in the hospital, in the INCU. he is on 100% H2O, because he cannot breath on his own. They are going to do anymore chemo, since the last dose was really hard on him and his heart stopped last time. The cancer is back and is spreading fast...so it is just a matter of time. It is in God's hands now.
I am thankful we were able to make it down here and we can see him. Thanks again for your prayers.
Oh Melissa! I am so sorry about your dad. So glad you are able to be there. I am praying for you & your family.
ReplyDeleteOh Meliss, so sorry you are going through this with your family. Know that you are lifted up through prayer right now and specifically that you feel comforted in this time. Please let us know if you need anything and thanks for keeping all of us posted! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for the difficult time you are in right now. Please know you and your family continue to be in my thoughts + prayers.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about your dad. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now. I will be thinking and praying for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteYou and your family our in our thoughts and prayers. I am glad that Todd could make the trip with you.
ReplyDelete