http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

April 6, 2010

365 project: week 14

another week done!!!  i love this project, but i remember last year feeling the same way i am feeling this year...what should i take a picture of today.  some days it is so easy to figure out the picture of the day...other days, not so much! 

and i feel like i have a ton of the girls...which makes me get more and more behind in their scrapbooks...i really need to let it go and know that they will get done and it is about telling a story of their life, not about getting every detail down.

the other thing that i am struggle with this year is the layouts...i really like them and doing them on line is getting easier each week, but i am getting a little sick of the same options, so i need to figure that out...get some more paper options and go from there.

week 14. page 1:

 week 14. page 2:
i like this project, because it is 'telling' the story of our life as a family...and how our life changes, the ups and downs and the moments that i really want to remember.  if you are working on project life this year...please share, i would love to see your pictures.

enjoy your tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I like your layouts this week. Your girls are so darling. I miss when my girls were that young and cute together. I need to get some new sandles soon too, it is hot right now which is rare for us. I struggle somedays to get a picture and other days I take too many. I'm glad your sticking with it though. Have a great week, can't wait to see next week's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout this past week. I loved seeing their Easter baskets as well. The ones you made for them, by the way were HUGE hits! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa