http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

May 4, 2010

365 project: week 18

another week done.  when i started my week, my goal was to do a little theme week...never done one.  the theme was going to be little things i love about the girls...not just pictures of them, but where we are at right now, then i got sick...so no theme week.  going to try it for this week!

a few of you have asked me about the fonts i am using so here is a list of ones that i am using for this project:

Ali Edwards font-you can find it here
Felix Titling for the week
Gill Sans if a new favorite for some basic writing and to mix with other fun fonts

here is the week:
week 18: page 1

page 2:

i am busy sewing this week...getting orders out the door and working on some more inventory for the new shop!
happy tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout Melissa! Oh, and I'm so glad that Dora got her own feature...she literally TOWERS you. Scary stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I don't blame the girls either. That Dora is creepy! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had the flu, I hate being sick also. So funny that you cleaned after being sick, I go thru the whole house wiping everything down and spraying like crazy so the kids won't get it. Your lucky to have both girls eating healthy hope it continues. Happy birthday to your husband. Have a Happy Mother's day. Good luck on your sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you weren't well, hope this week is better for you. Great photos as usual! My Jamie loves Dora on the t.v., might not like the huge "real" life version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a pretty good week, even though you didn't feel well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa...If you are ever in Charlotte let me know! I will fire up the Mac and we'll do a photo booth! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job on the layouts! I love seeing other people do Project Life. Your pictures have such great personality.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pic of you with Dora...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you were sick! A big Dora would be totally scary if you were her size. :) Looks like your husband had a good birthday! Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are better. Great pictures. Your girls are simply ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa