so how do i manage my time and try to get the bulk of my 'to do' list done everyday....my planner!!! I LOVE IT!!! i am a list girl...I love making list and checking things off...it makes me feel so good!
i know i posted about my loving Russell & Hazel planner before...check out this post, but I will go into a little more detail about how I have it all organized today!
i have planner pages that i have broken out by morning, nap time, errands, 365 picture, calls/emails, blog post and two little tots stuff. i love how the pages are custom to my needs. i don't use them everyday, but i think i need to start doing it again. i know what i have to do everyday, but i really need to focus on the 'must get done today'. Simple Mom has this wonderful page called the 'Daily Docket' that I think I might start using as well...I LOVE her MIT...three most important things to do today.
this is what my monthly calendar looks like...i try to write down the topics i am going to blog about, so i don't forget and i can get lots of posts done in a day! i try to take one day early in the week to write all of my posts.
and i have wonderful two little tot pages to write all of my great ideas, orders, etc. thanks to lelan for making these for me...I LOVE THEM!
i would love to hear your time management tips...i am always looking for new ones.
on another note, if you have not checked to see if your children's motrin or tylenol is recalled, it is so easy to do!
just go to this web site and put in the NDC code found on the front of the bottle. i did it this week...and thank goodness, they were not part of the recall, since both bottles are almost gone!
almost the weekend...YAY!!! we need the sun to come back out again, this rain is the worst!
What a beautiful way to stay organized!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
I have a regular looking notebook and good ol' sticky notes!
Maybe if I "prettied" it up a bit, To Do's wouldn't seem so bad!:)
Enjoy the day!
Love your planner -- you are so organized! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Cindy...if my org skills were prettier, I'd probably do a better job of keeping up with things! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have the coolest handwriting ever! I stumbled across your blog from The Vintage Pearl. I also have a set of twin girls who are 19-months-old. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
ReplyDelete