http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

May 12, 2010

two little tots: happy, happy!

i love hearing when people are happy about something that they bought from two little tots.  a few weeks ago i got pictures from Amanda, I made her daughter the duvet cover...my biggest sewing project to date!  

my biggest worry the whole time sewing it, was...will it fit in the comforter and will it look okay on the bed.  So, when I opened the pictures she sent I was so happy.  I am making her some valances as well to match the bedding...pictures coming soon!


it makes me so happy to use my creative side to create things for others...i just love it!  

and one more update...
the limited edition boy space aliens crayon roll is in the shop!
  when this fabric is gone...it is gone, i can't get more of it.


and i think i have figured out what to do with my sewing space.  i am going to get this desk from ikea.  it is the same one we have for our computer nook, so i think it will be a good option long term.  maybe one day i can make a big desk with the 2 of them together!  and i think having the drawers will help with my storage issue of the sewing supplies i want right by my side! 

Happy Wednesday!
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow that duvet cover is beautiful!!!
    It looks amazing in the room.
    Love the crayon rolls too!
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...nothings better:) Love your little tag. Very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The duvet cover looks great on that bed! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That duvet cover is precious.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa