and all i can say...is
I LOVE THEM!!!!
love, love, love them...i can see how we have all changed since the first time she captured our family...i feel like i look older, but in a good way. the past three years i have learned so much about myself, about being a parent to twins and just life in general. so if i look a little bit older, i am saying i am a little bit wiser too.
so go check them out here...here is a little sneak peak as well!
i can't believe these 2 are mine...i have to pinch myself!
we will be married 10 years in september and i love this man more and more everyday!
i love this pictures...we looked so relaxed in each others arms
our family-2010!
happy weekend!



Oh my gosh!!! Those are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteA couple of observations - 1. You make the most beautiful family! 2. I absolutely adore the photo of the girls, the very first one. It is perfect! 3. You have the greatest smile and the whitest teeth ever! (I wonder if your photographer could come to NH to capture my clan?)
ReplyDeleteI love the family picture!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are great. The photographer did an outstanding job. What a cute family!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. I won a picture package at a silent auction for a great deal this spring. Your pictures are inspiring me to give the photographer a call and get our pictures scheduled!!
ReplyDeleteCuuuute! I love the one of the girls at the top - the color treatment she did with that one is perfect! And their smiles are precious. Can't wait to see the rest...
ReplyDeletehellò! I love your pictures. your little girls are so precious, brings a lot of fun!
ReplyDeletebye, roberta
what gorgeous pictures!!! you are such a gorgeous family!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAgreed - you guys are the most beautiful family! I love the way Noemi captured you guys yet again. Enjoy hon!
ReplyDeleteyou have a beautiful family. Great pictures. we definitely need to update ours!
ReplyDeleteLOVE them! The coordinating colors are perfect. Thanks for sharing :) enjoy your weekend too!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful, just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are great! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletePhenomenal photos!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics Melissa!! What a beautiful family!! I definitely agree with the comment about age and wisdom. I thought I had it all figured out before having Elsa...HA! She showed me.
ReplyDelete