http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

July 12, 2010

10 on 10: July 2010

i did it again this month...check out this post for more information about 10 on 10!  i didn't think of it until it was about 10 am, but i got in some pictures of our day on the hour!

here is the run down:

10:00:  playing with daddy on their beds...and they wanted me to take their picture!

11:00:  we finally took their 'chair' pictures, i know almost a month late, but we got it done!  more on the 'chair pictures'
Noon:  more new headbands coming to the shop!

i missed 1, but i think we were all getting ready to get out the door!
2:00:  naptime in the car...this is how we roll these days!

3:00:  we headed to the outlets for a little shopping...and both daddy and mommy got new goodies!

4:00:  coach was having a 20% sale and this wallet was calling my name.  i have been without my favorite...old coach wallet that my mom bought for my 21st birthday...all of the zippers on it broke about 2 years ago.
5:00:  on the road again, heading to dinner
6:00:  dinner and ice cream for dessert

7:00:  almost home and mara is dancing in her carset
8:00:  bedtime for the girls

and after a long, fun weekend, i guess everyone needed a nap!   
this is how i found them all on sunday afternoon while i was doing some two little tots work...so cute, all of them sleeping, including daddy!

thursday's tip is all about the 'chair' photos...so come on back for a great tip.  it is a really good for new moms!


happy monday!

9 comments:

  1. Oh man! I forgot. Oh well, August 10th, here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love family days...and family naps. Your girls are adorable. I love your new Coach wallet...makes me want to make a trip to our Outlet Mall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a great post! Loved reading about your day. I know I owe you an email, too...soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are darling! The chair photo is so cute of both girls and I love the action in the dancing shot :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this post and love the idea. I've been wanting to add something to my blog also. The pictures are great and looks like you had a fun busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures! You are going to be so happy to have these images for years to come. Question - where did the girls' dresses come from? They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girls are adorable! Happy Birthday! Just found you through The Vintage Pearl. Small world...I live in MN (E.P.) and have twin girls too. Love the chair pic idea. Wishing I had thought to do that too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa