http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

August 17, 2010

365 project: week 33

this week there were a lot of pictures of the girls!  these past few weeks we are trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer and have been playing a lot...and not working so much!  my to-do list keep growing, but that is okay.

once summer is over the girls will be in school 2 days a week and i can work on projects!  i am going to enjoy these last few weeks with them, before they are in preschool, we have more of a schedule and relax!

here is week 33...it was a hot one here!
happy tuesday!  i am back to school shopping today...so much fun, i can't stand it!  without the girls!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have definitely been enjoying your summer. :) And what a great color combo for these layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it is already week # 33!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally missing you these days, but always enjoy seeing your weekly updates. I, too, cannot believe it's #33 already!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa