http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

August 2, 2010

hello monday!

and how did you get here so fast!
 
 we hung out all weekend together!
and with us all together, we had are good and bad moments,
but it was a great weekend together!

i got a lot done...off my project list, i have something fun to show you this week!
we hung out with good friends and enjoyed another kid free night out on the town!
we played outside a lot!
we took a car ride = nap time!
we went out to dinner
over all it was a great weekend and i can't believe monday is here again!
hello august
really, august?  
where oh where is this summer going?!

what did you do fun this weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Gor ready for arrival of Baby Z3, BBQ with great friends, FUN times!!!!!! I love family time weekends! Makes the crazy week all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a decompressing weekend for us. I love that car rides = nap times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We spent the weekend in the pool and outside, in spite of the extreme heat! You are so right, weekends fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa! I was so happy to hear from you!! I am so happy that your shop is doing well:)
    I know what you mean about this summer flying by! I have to buy school clothes already:/
    The Better Homes and Gardens is the Idea Book it comes out tomorrow!!!!! I will do a blog about it! SUper excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found you from blog hopping! Your family is adorable! We were busy with parades and Vacation Bible School! Hope you'll drop by my blog sometime...have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the new products! Super cute picture, as always. Glad you had a great weekend...ours was so-so but hopefully better ones will follow!
    http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spent time catching up around the house and spent Sunday morning going stream fishing with my husband -- we caught 7 trout and had a great time! Sounds like you had a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa