http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

August 9, 2010

hot, hot, hot!

what another great weekend, but it was hot!!!!

we did a lot of playing...and it looked like this:


singing and dancing with the teddy bear band and friends!

 driving the jeep...with more friends!


playing at the beach, the girls had so much fun...it was a little mini vacation for us all!

had fun in the backyard...it was so hot, my lens was fogging up!


worked on a few projects...more coming later this week!


and made a yummy dinner, as a family!

what did you do fun?
happy monday!

4 comments:

  1. Visited our brand new cousin Jack! What was that dinner Melissa? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also had fun at the beach -- but we were wearing sweaters and jeans!! It was only 60 degrees with the fog sitting on the coast here. :) Looks like you had a great time -- that dinner looks delicious. Can't wait to see what the project is either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream that there was a princess amusement park, and you were a vendor there. When I woke up, I thought, if there was a princess park, you can bet the Gruber girls would be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great weekend. Love the beach photo of your little cutie digging!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa