http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

August 11, 2010

two little tots: ponytails!

here is a new option in the shop for messy flowers....get them with a

ponytail holder!

a girlfriend asked me to make hers with ponytail holders and she LOVED them and so did i, so i thought you might too!

it is a new option...you can pick to have your messy flower attached to a snap clip or a ponytail holder.

these would be great for your little or big girl...for the first day of school!

happy wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great addition to your shop...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! Do you make these into headbands for babies? I keep seeing those stretchy headbands on babies and thinking that these would be really cute on them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Love all of your products in your shop. Please join our Sister Sister Sunday linky party. My sister and I blog together on Sunday about our favorites things and have a linky party. I enjoy reading your blog each week!

    http://blog.kuzakscloset.com/search/label/Sister%20Sister

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa